The Twilight Festival in Long Gully returns!! Last year this was a real hit, and this year promises to be just as enjoyable.
Food, games, performances, workshops – this festival will be a spring spectacular.
If you’re from the Gully, or from the other side of town, head to St Matthew’s.
Date: Friday, November 6th
Activities confirmed so far:
– face painting
– primary school art exhibition
– wood fired pizza in our custom built oven
– devonshire tea to raise money for local community groups
– scarecrow creation
– seedlings for sale
– fire buckets
– Karen cooking demonstration
– home-made lemonade
– have a go at a decoupage mural
….and more to come…